Event Duration: October 27- November 17, 2010
Final Product: Perisca 
Make sure you have the following items so you can continue with the quest without any delay:
Big Fan of Magic:
- blue gemstone x1
- wind stone (bought at the secret room where the ninja job change takes place in Amatsu - see no.3 instruction in the job change quest) x1
- fan of cat monster/ folding fan of cat ghost (Civil Servant/ Mao Guai drop at Louyang Dungeon) x1
Huge Spray of Flowers:
-spray of flowers x25
-thin stem x5 (Parasite drop at umbala field 03)
1. Go to Payon with your ingredients for Big Fan of Magic. Talk to Capt. Feles (cat NPC) at Pay_arche.gat 65.142 near Payon cave. Give him blue gemstone x1, wind stone, and fan of cat monster x1 to make the Big Fan of Magic.
2. Once done with the Big Fan of Magic, you may sit and wait for the cherry blossom tree beside Capt. Feles to glow (make sure your effects are turned on so you'll see it glowing) and when it does it will drop spray of flowers along the area. Be as nimble as you can before they disappear. There are also cherry blossom trees around Prontera (near the fountain and the stat reset NPC) and they give more branches than the ones in Payon.
note: it sometimes takes 10-20 mins. before the trees glow again @_@
3. Once you have collected 25 pieces of spray of flowers, talk to him again and tell him that you want to bind them, and he will give you Huge Spray of flowers for every 5 pcs. of spray of flowers + 1 pc. of thin stem. You'll need 5 Huge Spray of Flowers in order for you to create a Perisca. Don't worry about the gift wrapper, the Girl with a sigh NPC in Lutie will be the one giving you that.
4. Go to Lutie if you have 5 pcs. of spray of flowers. Talk to Girl with a sigh at xmas 172 133 and she will ask you what spring is like. Show her the huge spray of flowers x5 and she will give you gift wrapper. Talk to her again so she can create your Perisca. And there you have it! /no1
-Louyang Dungeon: premium service (lol that's the fastest way ever-- believe me)
-Umbala Field: Morroc > Comodo > Umbala > down > down > right (or walk through the east of comodo dungeon according to chorvaqueen).
special thanks to:
Chorvaqueen for the other route to Umbala field 03 :D
Juan Fajardo for the warp and agi xD